GOLD COAST COMPANY WINS BIG
Leading tourism park operator Australian Tourist Park Management (ATPM) has proudly been awarded with thirteen of its parks receiving top 10 placings in the annual Holidays with Kids readers’ choice awards. The awards are as follows:
- 1st place ECO friendly NRMA Murramarang Beachfront Nature Resort 1st place in NSW NRMA Ocean Beach Holiday Park
- 1st place in QLD NRMA Treasure Island Holiday Park
- 1st place in TAS Port Arthur Holiday Park 2nd place in NSW NRMA Merimbula Beach Holiday Park
- 3rd place in NSW NRMA Darlington Beach Holiday Park
- 3rd place in SA Victor Harbor Beachfront Holiday Park
- 4th place in VIC Echuca Holiday Park 4th place ECO friendly Myall Shores Holiday Park
- 6th place in QLD Lake Somerset Holiday Park
- 7TH place in NSW BIG4 Sydney Lakeside Holiday Park
- 9th place in VIC Eastern Beach Holiday Park 9th place in NSW Stockton Beach Holiday Park
ATPM and all of the teams at the parks are overjoyed and honoured to be recognised with these awards, and wish to thank all of the loyal guests and wider community who took the time to vote.
ATPM is based in Coolangatta Queensland and currently employs in excess of 250 people and continues to grow and expand in the tourism industry.
CEO Mark Manteit, said ‘this multitude of awards is reflective of our dedication to creating memorable holiday experiences for our guests and their families. Each of our parks have a smorgasbord of offerings for families; with pools, waterparks, jumping pillows, kids’ activities, playgrounds and all with their own unique facilities. This, combined with their wonderful locations, and fantastic customer service is what keeps guests coming back to stay with us every year’.
Holidays with Kids is established as the industry leader for providing insight into family travel options, and only features holiday parks that will offer memorable experiences and great value for money. The category of ‘Best Holiday Park’ is for parks that excel in offering family-friendly facilities, accommodation and, most importantly, overall experience.